Not a big Irish whiskey drinker? Don’t worry, there are many more drinks to choose from to help you celebrate the right way this St. Patrick’s Day! From Irish coffees to green cocktails to skinny sangria we have a few easy recipes for you to try this holiday.
Shot: Baby Guinness
- 1 1/4 oz. Kahlu
- 1/2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream
Layer Bailey’s on top of the Kahlua in shot glass.
Cocktail: Midori Cosmo
- 3/4 oz Midori
- 2 oz Citrus vodka
- Splash of white cranberry juice
- Berries or green fruit to garnish.
- Shake and strain into a chilled glass.
- Add an optional curly lime peel garnish.
- 6 servings
- 1 bottle Pinot Grigio
- 1 oz. Midori melon liqueur
- 1/2 green apple (cored and sliced)
- 1/2 lime (sliced)
- 1/4 cucumber (sliced)
- 10 mint leaves
- 1/2 kiwi fruit (peeled and sliced)
- club soda
Combine all ingredients except club soda in a pitcher and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 8 hours. For individual servings, spoon some of the fruit into a wine glass before pouring and then top off with a splash of club soda, diet lemon-lime soda or diet ginger ale to taste. Only 115 Calories!
Irish Coffee (with Jameson)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup freshly brewed black coffee
- 1/4 cup Jameson Irish Whiskey
- freshly whipped cream
- Pre-heat a clear stemmed glass with very hot water
- Empty the water, and add the brown sugar
- Add the coffee and stir
- As soon as the sugar is melted, add the coffee and Whiskey
- Top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream